We’re firm believers in climbing for all; and we want people from all backgrounds and different abilities to feel welcome on our courses and enjoy the outdoors.
- We oppose discrimination in all forms.
- We want to encourage diversity in hill walking, climbing & mountaineering to address under-representation.
- We believe in equal access to the outdoors for people from all backgrounds.
- We’re particularly keen on supporting ethnically diverse people who are interested in becoming outdoor instructors.
- We’re keen to support those with special requirements to participate in our activities.
If you have any questions, concerns, or special requirements please do get in touch. This isn’t an empty platitude, we genuinely want to encourage and actively support everyone to enjoy adventures in the mountains.